The Smarty 3-in-1 system was created by 686 over 20 years ago, and since then it has been the yard stick for the outdoor industry to measure its integrated layering systems by.
Every Smarty conbination is specifically designed so that the shell and detachable liner work in unison to keep you comfortable, warm, and dry through all conditions. Customise your garment to suit your current needs:
- Shell and liner for integrated insulation on the coldest of days.
- Shell only for moderate days.
- Detachable fleece liner only for stylish, cosy warmth when you're getting on the Apres, around the house, or for warm clear days on the hill.
|Extra Product Info
- Removable SMARTY 3-in-1 jacket liner with 60g Polyfill insulation body, 300g Butter fleee sleeves and collar
- InfiDRY 20K waterproof/15k breathable fabric with DWR coating
- Fully taped seams
- Air-Flo mesh lined under arm vents
- Attached adjustable powder skirt
- Pant jacket connect system
- One cinch hood adjustment
- Adustable death grip cuff
- Velcro closure sleeve pass pocket
- Internal mesh goggle/storage pocket
- Dual access media pocket
- Inner thumb grip