A 3 to 4 season ultralight sleeping bag designed for minimum weight (only 800g!) & maximum versatility, the Helium 450 has proven popular with hikers in a range of climates from coastal walks to sub alpine elevations. The 450 allows temperature regulation with dual zippers & offers incredible warmth-to-weight thanks to 800+ loft down. Maximise your pack space with a compact, lightweight and versatile Helium 450 sleeping bag.
Ultralight shell fabric and high-loft down fill on the Helium bags mean higher performance for less weight. Durable 10 by 10 denier, 520 thread count Nylon weighing only 26g/m2 with a hot-rolled-cire treatment to prevent down leakage and increase durability. Premium 800+ loft white down fill with DWR Loft treatment adds greater resilience, higher loft and better warmth in damp conditions.
Note: Sleeping bags can take 5-10 days before being shipped.
- Intended use: Bushwalking/Alpine
- Season Rating: 3 Season
- Women &/or Cold Sleeper: -1°C / 30°F
- Men &/or Warm Sleeper: -7°C / 19°F
- Shell fabric: 520 thread count, 10 by 10 denier ultralight Nylon (26g/m2)
- Lining fabric: 520 thread count, 10 by 10 denier ultralight Nylon (26g/m2)
- Standard size weight: 450g fill, 800g total
- Women's size weight: 450g fill, 770g total
- XL size weight: 550g fill, 975g total
- Packed size: 15x31cm
- Down rating: 800+ loft premium white duck down
- Down treatment: Water resistant DWR Loft treatment
- Zip side: Left or Right on Standard, Left on Women's & XL
- Zip configuration: Side & Foot zips. YKK brand zips, dual sliders on side zip ColourOrange/Black