Breaking in new boots is nothing to fear with the Burton Moto BOA® and its Total Comfort construction. With Burton-exclusive science on the inside, you get a broken-in fit that's warm and comfortable right out of the box. The effortless micro-adjustability and Built For Life Guarantee of the BOA® Fit System with Burton-exclusive New England Ropes laces means a connected feel and no wasted time, while the ultralight DynoLITE outsole delivers soft cushioning even in the coldest temps.
- LACING: BOA® Fit System featuring Coiler™ technology uses an inner coiler that automatically recoils the lace back into the inner spool allowing for clean lace management, a snug fit, and a faster lace-up process with the simple twist of a dial, New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
- FLEX / RESPONSE: Durable polyurethane backstay, 1:1 soft flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- LINER: Man fur is soft and fuzzy, providing a warm and comfortable entrance into the boot, Imprint 1+ liner with integrated lacing offers a increased comfort and an improved wrap on the heel and ankle
- CUSHIONING: Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions
- OUTSOLE: DynoLITE outsole offers superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction that can withstand repeated impacts, Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag
- BURTON WARRANTY: 1-Year Warranty