The all-new Blizzard Brahma 88 is the do-everything ski for Australia and will perform in almost all conditions, except for the deepest powder days on your overseas ski holiday. Whilst its predecessor was likened to a detuned GS ski, Blizzard has changed the geometry (wider tip, narrower tail) and construction of the Brahma 88 to make it a fantastic ski for advanced to expert skiers.
The new True Blend Woodcore allows for a much more natural and progressive flex by using specifically layered and different density timbers throughout the construction. Slightly softer at the tips and tails will help you enter and exit your turns off-piste and in softer snow conditions. However, the Brahma has not lost its high-performance character and still has two sheets of titanal running edge to edge throughout the ski to give you solid edge hold the Brahma is known for.
- Lengths: 165-171-177-183-189 cm
- Sidecut: 128-88-110 mm (177)
- Radius: 14; 15; 16; 17,5; 19 m
- Suggested binding: MARKER GRIFFON 13 ID - 90
- Rocker profile: Rocker-Camber-Rocker
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall (Ti) True Blend Flipcore