The all new, beefed up version of Wilderness Equipment's classic First Arrow expedition tent. With snow valances, a 40D fly and 100D floor, this tent is ready for the worst the mountains can throw at it!
Equally at home in the high mountains or in tropical humidity, with outstanding aerodynamics, high strength, brilliant space distribution, unequalled convective and forced flow-through ventilation capacity, year-round versatility and light weight, the First Arrow has been the one-tent-for-anything choice of mountaineers, ski-tourers and bushwalkers for nearly 30 years.
- 4+ season, 2/3-person tapered tunnel tent with built in snow-valences
- Inner tent length: 215cm. Sit-up height 110cm in working space
- Integral Pitch - poles in outer, inner attaches under outer, outer can be used alone
- Outer tent fabric: Tough, siliconized 40 denier Nylon 6, 3000mm HH sil/sil coating
- Inner tent fabric: Light Grey 20d air-permeable ripstop nylon, Black 15d nylon mesh door screens
- Floor: Heavy-duty, deep, unstressed tub, 100d nylon with 8000mm HH PeU coating
- Poles: 3x Extra-strong DAC Pressfit 11.1mm OD
- Min weight 2.78kg
- Packed weight 2.98kg