The Marker Baron 13 comes with all the benefits of EPF construction but can now accomodate lighter skiers as well. With an extended Power Frame, new toe and heel components and 10 mm wider drilling pattern, the Baron will exceed the expectations of just about any serious backcountry skier.
• Toe System: Triple Pivot Elite
• Step-In Heel: Inter Pivot
• Din Range: 4 - 13
• Standing Height: 32 mm
• Binding Weight: 2450 grams (S), 2480 grams (L)
• Recommended Skier Weight : < 120 Kgs
• AFD Gliding Plate: Stainless Steel, Height Adjustable