The Juliet is one of Union's best selling bindings, and the reason is clear – it’s packed with high-end materials and women-specific features throughout, for lightweight, season-long comfort backed with lifetime durability. Canted footbeds work in harmony with asymmetric highbacks making the Juliet the best riding binding in this price range.
- The Juliet Stage 5 Base is perfect for All Mountain / Freeride based riders looking for serious bang for the buck. Canted and bombproof, the Juliet blows away everything in its class.
- Multi-Density Thermoformed Bushings sustain their function season after season - unlike competitors who use urethane, rubber or other materials that change color and become brittle over time.
- The rigidity and strength of Extruded Aluminum acts like a roll cage on a race car - stiffening the entire chassis. The male/female connection with the base provides seamless response.
- Symmetric in shape, asymmetric in flex, the Juliet Highbacks are Duraflex Injected and anatomically correct for optimal comfort, control and performance for the ladies.
- Pre-Curved Multi-Layer Strap Core conforms to the boot and eliminates foot pain. Easy adjustment and set up.
- Fast in and fast out - this new mechanism combined with Union aluminum is superior to any binding ratchet on the market - with the execption of Union magnesium.