The A-range of recreational compasses is a series of handy, well designed, navigational aids which are assets in any environment. All four models in the series (A-10, A-20, A-30 and A-40) are compact, high-accuracy instruments made from durable, clear, scratch resistant acrylic that have been ergonomically designed to fit into the palm of your hand for optimum ease of use. These light-weight compasses feature a fixed declination correction scale as well as a patent-pending lanyard snap-lock enabling the compass to be easily detached from the lanyard.
We stock the southern hemisphere balanced model with ruler units in centimetres.
- Balanced for northern and/or southern hemisphere
- Fixed declination correction scale
- Detachable snap-lock in lanyard. Easy to detach for working with the map
- Jewel bearing
- Integrated curvimeter (map measurer), conversion scales
- Baseplate with magnifying lens
- Luminous bezel and markings help to use the compass in dark conditions
- Control marking holes
- cm or inch scales
- Size: 57 x 120 mm
- Weight: 38 g