The Anon Auburn Helmet features in-mold shell construction for a sleek, low-profile fit and lightweight feel. Multiple fixed vents keep goggles clear and manage comfort all day long. Our auto-adjust fit design makes it easy to find the perfect fit, and the Fidlock® magnetic snap buckle lets you open or close with one hand, even with gloves. The ear pads and soft long-hair-fleece liner offer maximum warmth and moisture-wicking comfort.
- Weight: 410g
- In-mold shell construction fuses a lightweight polycarbonate shell with an EPS liner for sleek comfort and a low-profile fit
- Passive ventilation channels integrated into the helmet draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back
- Goggle ventilation channel helps maintain airflow to goggles to help reduce fogging
- Auto-adjust fit system features an elastic closure in the rear of the helmet that dynamically flexes around the wearer's head for a perfect fit
- Fidlock® snap helmet buckle uses magnets to allow you to open and close the buckle with one hand, even when wearing gloves
- Long-hair fleece on liner and ear pads provides optimal warmth and comfort
- Compatible with audio accessories
- Anon Warranty All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase. Anon helmets are also backed by a 2-year crash replacement policy.