Designed for ice and snow travel, the lightweight Black Diamond Contact crampon is ideal for mountaineers, skiers and hikers. Its stainless steel construction won't rust and avoids environmentally toxic coatings that wear off in the mountains. The compact, 10-point design offers easy walking, while the fast-adjust attachment system accommodates almost any footwear. ABS plates included.
- Distinctive stainless steel construction doesn't rust, is more durable, resists snow balling and saves weight
- New lower-profile fit for better contact with modern boots
- Flexible toe strap fits most footwear
- Strap versions flexible toe strap fits most footwear for easier glacier or snow travel
- Clip version has a low-profile micro-adjust heel bail and toe strap for a more precise fit on technical boots with a heel welt
- Compact and easy to use
- Includes dual-density ABS