Intermediate float, speed and quickness, the Captis is the ideal ski for ski areas. Thin and therefore a more responsive ski with a quick edge-to-edge transition. The Captis is a very forgiving and pleasant ski. The ultimate wild ski for skiing and jumping.
- Intermediate float: 90mm at the waist
- Double rocker: great maneuverability, control, pivot
- Medium classic camber: classic camber underfoot with intermediate ski/snow contact for a perfect balance between stability and maneuverability
- Tight sidecut and 18 meter radius: good driving in curves. Getting started for cut driving is quick and easy. The ski turns quite short.
- Tolerant flex: comfortable and accessible
- Mounting point: -6 cm
- Drilling: diameter 3.5mm x L 9mm
- Construction : semi-cap
- Core : poplar / fiberglass
- Weight : ABS sidewall
- Weight : 3500 g / pair @178