A very stable ski which goes in to action easily and efficiently due to the full reverse camber. The tonic effect of the flex is counterbalanced by the full reverse camber and allows the daemon to combine speed, bounce and easy handling.
- Intermediary paling: 99 mm at the waist
- Titanal plate on two thirds of the ski: bounce, tonicity, lightness and agility
- Very solid flex under the foot and progressive on tips and heels: efficient on the edges and good distortion of the extremities in soft snow
- Full reverse camber: ease in pivoting and cutting curves
- Side lines enlarge to end of the ski: stability along the entire edge