The Dalbello Lupo AX 120 has an updated 100mm last that makes the legendary fit and performance of the Lupo's Cabrio design available to more skiers by offering a wider last. This is the prefect crossover Freeride/Touring boot that can be used just as well on piste, or out of bounds. Tech inserts and a removable external tongue help you go up, and the legendary freeride performance of the cabrio design allows you to rip it up for the way down. Unlike overlap boots adapted for touring, where the lower shell is modified (weakened) to allow the boot to go into walk mode, with Dalbello’s cabrio design the lower shell has the same design in both touring and non-touring applications. The new IF AIR liner is thermo-formable for an optional instant break-in after just a few minutes of heating by our experienced boot fitters.
- 1500 g (Hike Mode)
- 1670 g (Downhill)
- UNI 220-295
The Cabrio design is a 3 piece construction - shell/cuff/tongue – that comfortably secures the foot and lower leg while optimizing smooth and progressive flexibility. Dalbello’s Cabrio models provide the ultimate in responsive performance to ski your best.
- 100 mm
- IRFRAN / FIBER
- IF Air/IF Air Plus
- FP-100 Alu - Micro
- Cabrio Design
- GripWalk contains of a new co-polymer sole with rocker profile. The convex shape and ribbed tread of the rubber add a lot of walking comfort and provide a much better grip. GripWalk soles are the perfect tuning parts designed for selected premium ski boots and bindings.
- Quick Removable Tongue
- Taken away easily with only one hand, the removed tongue offers endless forward lean movement while hiking and great skiing performance for downhilling due to it’s flex.
- Range of motion of the cuff
- 67° (40° Forward Lean, 27° Backward Lean)
- Low Cuff Hinge Point
- The LOW HINGING CUFF permits the boot cuff to more easily follow the natural anatomic movement of the skier’s legs because it has a longer range of forward and rearward hinging motion. For more efficient walking and gliding. Increased power and control with less energy.
- Touring norm with tech insert
- Landing Gear footboard is a full length vibration absorbing urethane innerboot platform that is positioned inside the bootshell, under the foot. Closed cell construction will not compress or lose its shock absorbing properties.
- Contour 4
- Contour 4 creates subtle “comfort zones” at 4 critical fit points: ankle, heel, fifth metatarsal, and navicular. Relief contours molded into the inside lower shell at these 4 points provide a close and accurate fit and minimize the need for shell modifications.
- Hyperband wide profile cuff closure
- UNIQUE DALBELLO DESIGN. Low friction, wide proﬁle shin pad closure securely wraps the upper part of the boot cuf with a wide profile, high leverage cuff closure buckle assembly. Smooth flexing design is highly shock absorbing for maximum boot-top comfort with NO “SHIN-BANG” or, NO “SHIN-BITE”
- Xtra Grip High Traction Toes / Heels
- High traction composite polyurethane toes & heels. Lightweight and durable textured design for improved traction on all surfaces + anti slip functionality.
- kinetic response tongue
- Dynalink heel retention system
- Ski & hike mechanism
- As the burly cuff lock mechanism frees the upper cuff from the lower shell a long range of motion for functional hiking and climbing is guaranteed. Due to the unique Cabrio design it doesn't contain any compromises on the skiing performance.
- Twin Axis Canting
- Aluminium Buckles
- Inverted forefoot buckle
- Micro buckles
- Macro Rack Extension Feature
- IF Air/IF Air Plus
- Replacable Heel Protector