Throw away the trail map and explore new stashes with the Burton team’s favorite for effortless float and confidence-boosting control.
From exploring the trail map to sneaking away in search of secret stashes, the Burton Day Trader boosts your abilities with a versatile and surfy shape that thrives on all terrain. Developed with freeride maven Kimmy Fasani, this tapered, directional board is designed to perform in fresh snow, yet is just as fun on groomers, too. Directional Flat Top profiling enhances stability and control, while the early rise in the nose adds the effortless float and feeling of rocker. Features like a sustainable FSC™ certified wood core and bio-based Super Sap® resin ensure the board is easy on both you and the environment.
- Directional Flat Top™: A flat profile overall with a rocker nose for the steady stability and effortless float demanded by deep days and surfy terrain.
- Freeride Directional Shape: Twin or directional is the age-old question for creative rippers like Terje. Balanced Freeride Geometry ends the debate with setback camber and a sidecut that is centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle feel when riding flat base. On edge it turns tight and quick with the float and prowess expected from a directional deck. A tapered shape means the nose is wider than the tail, promoting smooth turn entry and exit, stability at speed, and enhanced deep snow floatation. Look for different amounts of taper throughout the line.
- Twin Flex: The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G: Core Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Dualzone™ EGD™: Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength. The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Squeezebox: Profiled core for easier board control, more energy, and pop. Our most versatile Squeezebox profile improves pop and performance through the balance of thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections. Rider energy is transferred outward from beneath the feet, energizing the tip and tail while making the board snappier, more stable, and easier to manipulate.
- Women's Specific Triax™ Fiberglass: Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Sintered Base: Durable and highly porous, get added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.
- The Channel®: Stronger, faster, easier, and designed to help dial-in the perfect stance for you - The Channel® gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
- Frostbite Edge:s Introduced by Burton long before all the hype about wavy “serrated knife” edges, Frostbite extends out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Powerful when you need them, playful when you don’t, Frostbite Edges are hungry for hard-pack while remaining smooth, flowing, and forgiving.
- Super Sap® Epoxy: Super Sap® is a resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board, which is good in our book.
- Pro-Tip™: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Infinite Ride™: This Burton-exclusive technology allows us to maximize pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V™, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season