Designed with maximum power transfer in mind, the Tecton 12 is a mix of conventional downhill bindings with high tech touring technology, combining a Dynafit compatible pin unit up front at the toe and a traditional DIN binding at the heel. The low weight, the easy step-in, the same level of safety as alpine bindings, as well as the practical handling make every tour a memorable experience.
All parts are manufactured in Switzerland and assembled into high-quality products in Reichenbach. After the assembly, every binding undergoes a meticulous quality control process, including a functional test.
- Alpine heel with Rail
- Lateral release at the toe with DIN setting and 13 mm elasticity
- Frontal release at the heel with 9 mm elasticity
- New easy step-in
- Complete easy handling package
- DIN 5 – 12
- Ski width > 70 mm
- Weight 550 g / unit without ski brake
- Ski brakes* 90 / 100 / 110 / 120 mm
- 80 g / unit