Offering a great mix of responsiveness, support and flexibility, the FUSE is also super-lightweight. With the new expanded-EVA ExoKush PowerStrap, glass-filled nylon baseplate, asymmetrical 1-piece UniBack highback, and 2.5° canted BankBed footbed, it's perfect for riders looking for maximum amounts of comfort and fun on the mountain. It also features our Active Strap Technology for maximum convenience.
- BASEPLATES: The FUSE-Series is a Glass-filled Nylon rockered baseplate, with Aluminum-alloy adjustable sidewings. This is a slightly softer baseplate compared to the NX2, but still very fun, direct and responsive, for riders that prefer the feel of a molded baseplate.
- HIBACKS: Our asymmetrical 1-piece UniBacks are lightweight Glass-filled Nylon hibacks. They deliver a balance of support and comfort, and a perfect fit to follow the boot contour and canted riding angles. The all-new AXIS-Series Asym UniBack has a supportive spine with a more forgiving lateral flex, while the Fuse-series Asym Uniback has a wider range of support for more drive.
- POWERSTRAP: Fusion one-piece PowerStraps are 3D-shaped for a great fit, and cover a larger area of your foot for more comfort and control.
- EXO-POWERSTRAPS: The expanded-EVA bottom layer of the Fusion ExoKush strap provides a perfect combination of comfort, control and lightness as it locks together with the two ExoSpines for uncompromised performance and comfort.
- BUCKLES: These innovative Locking Slap Ratchet (LSR) buckles give you the option to easily get in & out of your bindings any which way you like. Whether Set-it and Forget-it SpeedEntry, or side-entry like a 2-strap, they lock down to secure your preferred footstrap tightness.