Introducing the Goondie 2 Nylon Storm. This package is the perfect choice for cooler weather hiking, with the added protection against wild weather and storms. The inner of this tent comes from the Goondie 2 Nylon series, providing added warmth and a DWR treatment for protection against condensation in cooler temperatures. The outer is the same bomb-proof fly found on the Goondie 2 Snow series, with twin zip entries and reinforced seams, for spectacular weather protection.
If you're planning a hike in warm weather but want to insure against stormy weather, this is the tent for you.
Note: As this is a special package stock is strictly limited. For any questions about this package please call us on (02) 9858 5844.
- Capacity: 2 person
- Weight: 2263g
- Packaged weight: 2455g
- Internal floor space: 2.53m2
- Inner dimensions: 1200 wide head (1000 wide foot) x 2300 long x 980 high
- Vestibules: 2
- Entrances: 2
- Fly Material: Extra-reinforced 30D Polyester Sil/PU; 1500mm waterhead
- Floor Material: 75D Polyester PEU; 5000mm waterhead
- Inner walls/ceiling material: nylon lower and nylon upper
- Poles: DAC Featherlite NSL
- Pegs: Forged alloy