The Haven is a staple in the K2 Snowboarding boot line, and is the perfect all-mountain option for boarders who want a softer flexing boot with deluxe features for exploring new terrain.
A long time favorite of resort employees and progressing snowboarders alike, we packed all of the essentials into the mix on the K2 Haven, starting with an H4 Coiler BOA® Fit System. This securely closes the shell using a stainless steel BOA® lace for the perfect fit, and helps to effortlessly get you in and out of your boots at the beginning and end of the day.
Next we added Fast-In liner lacing to maximize fit and keep the liner snug against the contours of your feet. No matter the shape of your foot, the ultra warm, heat moldable and breathable Intuition® Comfort Foam 3D liner hugs every nook and cranny for a great fit out of the box.
To increase responsiveness when turning, we added internal and external j-bars to the liner, wrapping your ankles with support and cushion, and added an EVA footbed for comfort.
We built the whole thing on a grippy, lightweight rubber outsole for hiking and exploring new terrain, and filled the midsole with our proprietary Harshmellow™ foam, helping to increase impact absorption and help dampen vibration underfoot.
- SNOWBOARD BOOTS CATEGORY: Boa®
- SNOWBOARD BOOT LACING: BOA® Stainless Steel , H4 Coiler BOA® Fit System
- SNOWBOARD PLAYFUL/PRECISE: 4
- SNOWBOARD BOOT UPPER: Flex Zone
- SNOWBOARD BOOT LINER EXTRAS: Internal J -Bars , External J-Bars
- SNOWBOARD BOOT LINER CONSTRUCTION: Intuition® Comfort Foam
- 3D SNOWBOARD BOOT LINER LACING: Fast-In
- SNOWBOARD BOOT FOOTBED: Die Cut
- EVA SNOWBOARD BOOT OUTSOLE: Rubber Light
- SNOWBOARD BOOT FLEX: 4/10