Meet the Atomic Hawx Prime XTD 130 Tech GW. A ski boot for both all mountain skiing and freeride touring. This ready-to-hike boot is the next evolution – the legendary feel, skiing power and all mountain capability of Hawx with the touring ability of the Backland. Designed for people with medium feet, it brings you Prolite construction for more strength with less weight, and a Mimic Platinum Liner – a highly customizable liner that molds to the shape of your foot, with a Touring Flex Zone for uphill. The word “Tech” in the name means it has tech inserts for the uphill – along with Frictionless Pivot and Free/Lock 4.0 ski-to-walk mechanism for epic natural movement. The GripWalk soles offer more walking comfort without losing performance while skiing. This is a real one-boot quiver.
- Prolite: Revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones.
- Energy Backbone: Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Frictionless Pivot: Igus polymer bushings provide a completely natural movement for effortless ascents.
- Memory Fit: Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes.
- Mimic Technology: The pre-shaped heel, ankle and tongue feature a layer of supportive, heat-moldable material. After being softened in the oven, this material mimics the precise shape of your foot, and hardens in that shape for a perfect custom fit.