The Anon Helix 2.0 Goggles offer the terrain-defining clarity of our PERCEIVE lens with the wide field of view and low-profile design of a cylindrical lens. Full-perimeter venting and our best anti-fog treatment maintain sharp optics through a wide range of temps and weather conditions. They are over the glass compatible and include a bonus lens so you can choose the best tint for the conditions. They are over the glasses compatible and include a microfiber bag for storage and lens cleaning.
- Unisex frame design; Fits small and medium faces; Helmet compatible
- PERCEIVE lens provides high-contrast vision and terrain defining clarity in just about any light condition; A hydrophobic and oleophobic coating provides unmatched smudge, scratch, and moisture resistance on the outer lens surface for clear optics and easy cleaning
- No-slip silicone strap keeps the goggles in place so riders can focus on the terrain; Over the Glass compatible frame designed to accommodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles
- Microfiber goggle bag and bonus lens included
- Cylindrical Injected Lens design reduces peripheral distortion; Integral Clarity Technology Anti-Fog exceeds basic anti-fog treatment standards, delivering crystal clear vision that lasts for an extended period of time
- Dual-layer face foam features one layer of foam and a layer of moisture-wicking fleece for a snug seal and comfortable fit; Thermoplastic polyurethane frame is durable and lightweight but remains flexible in cold weather
- Full perimeter vent channel maximizes airflow to bring fresh air in, and move hot air and moisture out, for clear vision
- All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase.