The Insulated Fjord Flannel Jacket combines heavyweight 6.6-oz organic cotton flannel with 60-g Thermogreen® polyester (90% recycled) insulation for warmth and comfort. Soft and packable, it’s lined with contrast polyester plain weave for a smooth flow over other layers. It has a button-front placket, two chest pockets with flaps and button closures, and two side-entry handwarmer pockets on the lower torso to hold your essentials. It’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Straight hem.
- Shell is made with 100% organic cotton yarn-dyed flannel; lined with 100% recycled polyester plain weave; insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® polyester (90% recycled)
- Full-length button-front placket provides easy adjustability to accommodate changing conditions
- Two flapped chest pockets secure with buttons; side-entry handwarmer pockets on lower torso shelter your hands from cold weather
- Made with a straight hem to go with most every situation, from casual hangout to commuting to work or school
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor