The Anon Invert Helmet features in-mold construction for a lightweight feel and a sleek, low-profile fit. Multiple vents keep the air moving for fog-free goggles and all-day comfort. The auto-adjust fit design offers a perfect fit every time, and the Fidlock® magnetic helmet strap buckle allows for easy one-hand operation, even with gloves. The expedition fleece liner and ear pads offer maximum warmth and moisture-wicking comfort.
- Weight: 410g
- In-mold shell construction fuses a lightweight polycarbonate shell with an EPS liner for sleek comfort and a low-profile fit
- Passive ventilation channels integrated into the helmet draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back; Goggle ventilation channel helps maintain airflow to goggles to help reduce fogging
- Auto-adjust fit system features an elastic closure in the rear of the helmet that dynamically flexes around the wearer's head for a perfect fit
- Fidlock® snap helmet buckle uses magnets to allow you to open and close the buckle with one hand, even when wearing gloves
- Expedition fleece on liner and ear pads is low pile, pill resistant, and moisture-wicking for maximum warmth during high heat riding
- Compatible with audio accessories