With multiple attachment points and carry options, the Kamber excels when attaching your skis or snowboard to the pack. Rig your skis or board on the front of the pack utilising the unique top lasso strap that stores neatly out of the way when not required. On longer climbs or tours - you’ll also appreciate the Kamber rapid deploy, secure & quick-stow helmet carry.
Designed to be at home in the mountains, the compression molded backpanel is built with snow shedding properties. Backpanel entry means you can quickly access the main compartment without having to take your pack off. The internal compartments mean you can store your wet and dry gear separately. With zipped pockets on both sides of the hipbelt, your small items are quick to hand. There’s even a fleece-lined non-scratch home in the pack for goggles. A hydration reservoir sleeve that includes freeze resistant insulated hose routing through the shoulder harness. A quick access avalanche safety kit pocket with shovel handle and probe sleeves means you’re covered for any eventuality. Big days have just been given a boost!
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ and Hydraulics™ LT Reservoir
- Abrasion resistant PU texture to front panel
- Compression molded backpanel with snow-shedding properties
- Diagonal ski carry
- Glove friendly buckles
- Internal key attachment clip
- Internal organisation pocket
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Quick access avalanche safety kit pocket with shovel handle and probe sleeves
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Vertical and horizontal backpanel snowboard carry
- Microfleece goggle pocket