Not everyone lives five minutes from a trailhead…or has the time for a two-week backpacking trip. For many, outdoor adventure means packing the van with a quiver of toys and heading out of town on Friday afternoon for an action-packed weekend. Maybe your hikes are shorter because you want to squeeze in some climbing, a paddle or a mountain bike ride along the way. With that in mind, we lightened-up our ATC concept to create an extremely versatile, modern outdoor boot that you can wear to the office, on your day hike and to the pub après-hike. The Locarno concept remains true to its core outdoor roots, featuring essential design details to keep you steady and comfortable on trail. Its new Inverted MONOWRAP® frame construction with a hybrid DuraPU™/DynaPU® midsole provides superb support, rebound and shock absorption, and the lower profile outsole offers a nimble, close-to-ground feel. Durably waterproof/breathable.
- UPPER: Nubuck Leather & Fabric
- LINING: Waterproof Breathable GORE-TEX®
- CONSTRUCTION: Slip Lasted - Injected PU Midsole.
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allow air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- LACE SYSTEM: Open hooks and Eyelets.
- STABILISER: Medium Flex full length, full width nylon for good stability and outstanding comfort.
- FOOTBED: ATC Climate control foot bed, with comfort perforations improves breathability.
- MIDSOLE: Low Profile DuraPU™ with DynaPU®
- MIDSOLE FRAME: Monowrap Frame® Inverted MONOWRAP® support frame a LOWA patented construction technique that allows us to reduce overall boot weight while retaining important lateral stability.
- OUTSOLE: LOWA Hybrid Trac® WEIGHT: 950 g/pair