SPX 12 is a high-performance, multistandard all-mountain binding.
Featuring the strongest coupling strength and longest elastic travel on the market, the SPX delivers instant power transmission, precision, and control with superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted pre-release. A quick, easy adjustment allows compatibility with ALPINE, GRIP WALK, and WTR (Walk-to-Ride) soles.
- Dual WTR: LOOK's DUAL technology allows compatibility with three different boot sole standards: traditional Alpine soles (ISO 5355), GRIPWALK®, and WTR; while offering quick, easy boot type selection and a consistent natural ramp angle.
- Binding Compatibility: Traditional screw-mounted bindings are compatible with any "flat" alpine ski on the market.
- Ski Compatibility: We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
- Full Action Toe: Featuring 45mm of elastic travel and 180⁰ multi-directional release, the FULL ACTION toe piece delivers best-in-class retention and release and increased coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) for maximum power transmission.
- Heel Design: Look's SPX heel design offers 27mm of elastic travel for the best-in-class shock absorpation, confident retention and a significant reduction in unwanted prerelease.
- Oversized Heel Pivot Linkage: Increases coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) to drive more power into the ski and increase control.
- Multi Directional Release: LOOK is the only binding brand to develop a true mechanical upward release that functions independently from the heel for the most effective multi-directional protection in the case of a fall.
- AFC: Teflon Glider
- Brake Width: 100-120mm
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- DIN / Release Value Low: 3.5
- DIN / Release Value High: 12
- Weight: 1115g 1/2 pair