The Anon M3 Goggles feature MAGNA-TECH® quick lens-change technology, using powerful magnets to make lens changes easier than ever. The Asian fit features enhanced face foam that tapers to 5-7mm thicker at the nose for improved fit. A low-profile cylindrical lens offers a wide field of view, while the terrain-defining PERCEIVE lens enhances contrast for a clear read on every feature, no matter the light. Full-perimeter vents plus moisture-wicking face foam provide fog-free clarity to anticipate every turn. They are MFI® compatible for seamless face mask coverage and over-the-glasses compatible for wear with eyeglasses. They include a bonus PERCEIVE lens for cloudy conditions, an MFI face mask, and a microfiber bag for storage and lens cleaning.
- Unisex frame design; Fits medium and large faces; Asian fit models are optimized individually with increased face foam that tapers gradually to approximately 5-7mm thicker at the nose; Helmet compatible; Bonus lens, MFI® face mask, and microfiber goggle bag included
- MAGNA-TECH® quick lens-change technology uses magnets and up to 8 points of connection to provide riders with a seamless and secure lens-to-frame seal with unsurpassed retention
- PERCEIVE lens provides high-contrast vision and terrain-defining clarity in just about any light condition; A hydrophobic and oleophobic coating provides unmatched smudge, scratch, and moisture resistance on the outer lens surface for clear optics and easy cleaning
- MFI® technology (Magnetic Face Mask Integration) uses magnetic connection to quickly seal your face mask to your goggles without obstructing ventilation for a gapless setup that seals out the elements
- No-slip silicone strap keeps the goggles in place so riders can focus on the terrain; Over-the-glasses compatible frame designed to accommodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles
- Cylindrical injected lens design reduces peripheral distortion; Integral Clarity anti-fog technology exceeds basic anti-fog treatment standards, delivering crystal clear vision that lasts for an extended period of time; Wall-to-wall vision incorporates optimal optics in a low-profile frame that utilizes 40% thinner face foam for an ultra-close fit
- Triple-layer face foam features two layers of foam, including a slightly denser layer closest to the face, and a layer of moisture-wicking fleece for a snug seal and comfortable fit; Outlast® Fog Management face fleece absorbs, stores, and releases heat to control moisture inside the goggles and provide a higher level of anti-fog; Thermoplastic polyurethane frame is durable and lightweight but remains flexible in cold weather
- Full-perimeter vent channel maximizes airflow to bring fresh air in, and move hot air and moisture out, for clear vision
- All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase.