The Anon M4 Toric Goggles offer a precise helmet-to-goggle fit with the wide field of view and enhanced peripheral vision of a toric lens. The Asian fit features enhanced face foam that tapers to 5-7mm thicker at the nose for improved fit. Our innovative MAGNA-TECH® quick lens-change technology uses powerful magnets to make lens changes easier than ever. The M4 offers the unprecedented versatility to switch between toric and cylindrical style lenses. This edition of the M4 includes two toric lenses featuring PERCEIVE optics for high-contrast, terrain-defining clarity and our best anti-fog treatment for crystal clear vision through a wide range of conditions. Magnetic Face Mask Integration (MFI®) provides seamless face mask attachment, and full-perimeter vents maintain consistent airflow for fog-free clarity. An MFI face mask, microfiber goggle bag, and lens compression case are included.
- Unisex frame design; Fits medium and large faces; Asian fit models are optimized individually with increased face foam that tapers gradually to approximately 5-7mm thicker at the nose; Helmet compatible; MFI® face mask, bonus lens, microfiber goggle bag, and lens compression case included
- MAGNA-TECH® quick lens-change technology uses magnets for a seamless and secure lens-to-frame seal that makes for easy lens changes and unsurpassed lens retention
- PERCEIVE lens provides high-contrast vision and terrain-defining clarity in just about any light condition; A hydrophobic and oleophobic coating provides unmatched smudge, scratch, and moisture resistance on the outer lens surface for clear optics and easy cleaning
- MFI® technology (Magnetic Face Mask Integration) uses magnetic connection to quickly seal your face mask to your goggles without obstructing ventilation for a gapless setup that seals out the elements
- No-slip silicone strap keeps the goggles in place so riders can focus on the terrain; Over-the-glasses compatible frame designed to accommodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles
- Toric injected lens combines the best design characteristics for enhanced clarity and peripheral vision while maximizing the goggles vent volume; Integral Clarity Technology anti-fog exceeds basic anti-fog treatment standards, delivering crystal clear vision that lasts for an extended period of time; Wall-to-wall vision incorporates optimal optics in a low-profile frame that utilizes 40% thinner face foam for an ultra-close fit
- Triple-layer face foam features two layers of foam, including a slightly denser layer closest to the face, and a layer of moisture-wicking fleece for a snug seal and comfortable fit; Outlast® Fog Management face fleece absorbs, stores, and releases heat to control moisture inside the goggles and provide a higher level of anti-fog; Lightweight, dual-molded PC-ABS/TPU frame combines a rigid outer frame that improves lens interface performance and rigidity with a soft and flexible inner frame that maintains a comfortable fit on the face
- Full-perimeter vent channel maximizes airflow to bring fresh air in and move hot air and moisture out for clear vision
- All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase.