YES! This is the boot for those large extra wide, high volume, hard to fit feet! The Mach Sport EHV 120 (Extra High Volume) features a 106mm lasted liner, and is designed for advanced intermediate, expert or professional skiers that have extra wide, high volume, E - EEE width feet. A solid 120 flex won't buckle under the pressure of a strong skier. Features double Quick-Instep and Lift-Lock buckles for easy entry and exit and the NFS liner with celliant offers a great anatomical fit for support, comfort and warmth.
- CUSTOMIZATION LINER: N.F.S.
- CUSTOMIZATION SHELL: C.A.S.
- SOLES: ISO 5355 Bi-Material
- SHELL: PU (double Quick Instep)
- CUFF: PU, overinjected Backspine
- LINER: SPORT- N.F.S.- Celliant, Extra High Volume
- BUCKLES: Mach Sport buckles, Lift Lock, adj. Top ratched
- SPOILER: no
- POWERSTRAP: 45mm strap
- CANTING: Double canting screwed