At 132cm wide the Eddie 2 is comfortably big enough for two campers on large sleeping mats. The vestibules outside both doors provide space for boots, packs and more.
Designed with the rigours of outdoor education groups in mind the Eddie 2 Person Tent is ready for rough-&-tumble in 3 to 4 season conditions; Durable 100 denier Nylon tub floors, heavy duty zips, extra-strong poles & quick to set-up.
The durable rip-stop Nylon interior of the Eddie Tents provides greater protection in colder climates, prevents condensation dripping onto you from the fly, and blocks wind-blown snow coming in if the weather really turns on you.
Mont Tents are sold fully seam sealed, waterproof and ready for rain straight out of the box. There is no need to seam seal your new Mont tent.
- Intended use: Bushwalking
- Season Rating: Sub Alpine 4 Season
- Capacity: 2 Person
- Weight: 2900g
- Minimum weight: 2670g (inner, fly, poles, 2 pegs)
- Internal floor space: 2.92m²
- Inner dimensions: 132cm wide 220cm long 112cm tall
- Vestibules: 2, each 78cm wide
- Entrances: 2
- Fly material: 75 denier ripstop Polyester with 3000mm waterhead
- Inner upper material: 70 denier ripstop Nylon with large mesh/Nylon windows
- Inner floor material: 100 denier Nylon with 5,000mm waterhead PU Coating
- Poles: 3 piece DAC 9.8mm Pressfit Poles
- Pegs: 10 hook pegs