Minimise your load on your next bush walk with a Helium 300 sleeping bag. Outstanding warmth in an ultra compact package ideally suited to cool weather, three season camping in temperatures as low as -1°C.
Ultralight shell fabric and high-loft down fill on the Helium bags mean higher performance for less weight. Durable 10 by 10 denier, 520 thread count Nylon weighing only 26g/m2 with a hot-rolled-cire treatment to prevent down leakage and increase durability. Premium 800+ loft white down fill with DWR Loft treatment adds greater resilience, higher loft and better warmth in damp conditions.
Note: Sleeping bags can take 5-10 days to arrive in store, before being shipped.
- Intended use: Bushwalking/Alpine
- Season Rating: 3 Season
- Women &/or Cold Sleeper: 4°C / 39°F
- Men &/or Warm Sleeper: -1°C / 30°F
- Shell fabric: 520 thread count, 10 by 10 denier ultralight Nylon (26g/m2)
- Lining fabric: 520 thread count, 10 by 10 denier ultralight Nylon (26g/m2)
- Standard size weight: 300g fill, 650g total
- Women's size weight: 300g fill, 620g total
- Packed size: 15x29cm
- Down rating: 800+ loft premium white duck down
- Down treatment: Water resistant DWR Loft treatment
- Zip side: Left or Right on Standard, Left on Women's
- Zip configuration: Side & Foot zips. YKK brand zips, dual sliders on side zip ColourOrange/Black