The Helium 600 is the warmest model in the Helium series suitable to temperatures as low as -10°C and still weighs under 1kg! Ideally suited to cold weather and four season camping including use above the snowline. The Helium 600 has an EN 13537 lower limit rating of -10°C.
Ultralight shell fabric and high-loft down fill on the Helium bags mean higher performance for less weight. Durable 10 by 10 denier, 520 thread count Nylon weighing only 26g/m2 with a hot-rolled-cire treatment to prevent down leakage and increase durability. Premium 800+ loft white down fill with DWR Loft treatment adds greater resilience, higher loft and better warmth in damp conditions.
- Intended use: Bushwalking/Alpine
- Season Rating: 4 Season
- Women &/or Cold Sleeper: -4°C / 25°F
- Men &/or Warm Sleeper: -10°C / 14°F
- Shell fabric: 520 thread count, 10 by 10 denier ultralight Nylon (26g/m2)
- Lining fabric: 520 thread count, 10 by 10 denier ultralight Nylon (26g/m2)
- Standard size weight: 600g fill, 950g total
- Women's size weight: 600g fill, 920g total
- Packed size: 16x33cm
- Down rating: 800+ loft premium white duck down
- Down treatment: Water resistant DWR Loft treatment
- Zip side: Left or Right on Standard, Left on Women's
- Zip configuration: Side & Foot zips. YKK brand zips, dual sliders on side zip ColourOrange/Black
Note: As many of our down sleeping bags are filled to order, it can often take 5 to 7 business days before they are ready to ship.