In a market hungry for faster and lighter, the Mont Prolite takes a minimalist approach to save weight and bulk.
With a down-less base and no hood, the Prolite 150's design cuts significant weight and bulk. Made with straps across the base Prolite 150 seamlessly attaches to a sleeping mat for a comfortable sleeping system regardless of the non-insulated base.
- Intended Use: Ultralight adventure
- Season Rating: 2 Season
- Women &/or Cold Sleeper: 12°C / 54°F
- Men &/or Warm Sleeper: 6°C / 43°F
- Weight: 430g
- Size: Standard size only
- Shell Fabric: Hydronaute XT™ ultralight
- Waterhead: 1000mm
- Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate (Breathability): 7000g/m2/24hrs
- Lining Fabric: Ultralight silk-touch 15 denier downproof Nylon
- Down rating: 850+ loft premium white duck down
- Down treatment: Water resistant DWR Loft treatment
- Zip side: Left side
- Zip configuration: Side zip only
Note: As many of our down sleeping bags are filled to order, it can often take 5 to 7 business days before they are ready to ship.