Fast and light, the Sentinel Pack is the ideal size for lightweight overnighters, weekend adventures and classic walks like the Kokoda Track or Camino Trail. Available in 42 and 45L sizes depending upon your back length.
The Sentinel Backpack is fitted with a SoloLite Harness with a lightweight but supportive hip belt, contoured shoulder straps and dual hollow-form aluminium stays.
Non-moisture wicking V-Ridge Foam on the back panel allows air movement to keep you cooler and dryer and HDPE sheet behind the V-Ridge foam keeps the pack smooth against your back. Combined with multiple adjustment points on the shoulders and hips the Sentinel's harness is comfortable and very supportive, appropriate for medium weight loads.
The Sentinel is available in two back lengths (42L or 45L) depending on your height. For those with a back length of about 40 to 50cm we suggest the 42L Sentinel. For those with a back length of 50 to 60cm or thereabouts we suggest the 45L Sentinel. Your back length is from your C7 vertebra down your spine to the point level with the top if your iliac crest.
- Intended Use: Overnight or Daypack
- Capacity: 42 or 45L depending on user height
- 42L Weight: 1590g
- 45L Weight: 1650g
- Fabric: Australian made DR80 Canvas
- Double layer base: DR80 Canvas inner & Cordura Nylon outer
- Harness: SoloLite fixed harness
- Colour: Ocean Blue (45L) or Black (43L)
- Dimensions (approximate): 30cm wide x 65cm tall x 25cm deep