Designed for the walker who knows what to leave behind…The Mungo is a simple, lightweight and sturdy pack that still hides a few luxuries: the comfort of the Exact Fit harness, and a durable and weatherproof canvas construction.
A compact, comfortable, functional pack: a trusted companion for adventurous long weekends or even lightweight weeks.
- Exact Fit harness provides unparalleled carrying comfort
- Eight harness sizes available to refine the fit, including a specific women’s model
- Dual compartments give easy access to your gear
- Waterloc® canvas material (390 gsm)
- Canvas-bound seams
- Pack base and high-wear areas are reinforced with 1000-denier nylon
- YKK zippers
- Lid pocket with key clip
- Dual, easy-reach water bottle pockets
- Extendable floating lid
- Mat attachment buckles
- Trekking pole carry system
- Tent pole/snow stake/wand pockets
- External and underlid compression straps
- External bungee cord system
|ATTACHMENT POINTS||KEYS, MAT, TENT POLES|
|WEIGHT (KG)||2.5 (MEDIUM)|
|COLOURS||55L: BLACK/PACIFIC, BLACK/RED
60L: BLACK/PACIFIC, BLACK/RED
Waterloc® canvas (approximately 390 gsm). A tough, waterproof fabric developed in Australia specifically for One Planet rucksacks. The yarn has a polyester core wrapped in cotton: the core gives the fabric strength, while the cotton expands when moist, filling any microscopic holes and providing superior waterproofing. Waterloc canvas is tightly woven and impregnated with rot inhibitors and waterproofing agents to ensure waterproofness and longevity.
Most pack wear occurs through abrasion so we use Waterloc grid for increased strength. However, we’ve kept the surface smooth: the raised profile of traditional ripstop grids mean the prominent threads get clobbered, creating premature wear.