The Anon Omega MIPS® Helmet features the 360° BOA® Fit System for quick, micro-adjustable fit with the turn of a dial. The MIPS (Multidirectional Impact Protection System) helps reduce angled impact forces for increased crash safety. In-mold shell construction offers a lightweight feel with a sleek, low-profile fit. A goggle ventilation channel brings in fresh air to prevent goggle fogging. Adjustable ventilation gives you one-handed control over all 15 vents, so you can fine tune your temperature depending on the weather and activity.
- Weight: 500g
- In-mold shell construction fuses a lightweight polycarbonate shell with an EPS liner for sleek comfort and a low-profile fit
- Active ventilation with 15 total vents let you easily fine-tune your temperature with open settings for maximum airflow, closed settings for locking in heat, and everything in between; Goggle ventilation channel helps maintain airflow to goggles to help reduce fogging
- Multidirectional Impact Protection System (MIPS) is a revolutionary technology that mimics the brain's own protection system with a low friction layer that lets the helmet slide relative to the head
- In-Shell 360° BOA® Fit System integrates a fit dial directly into the helmet and provides for micro adjustments in a complete halo around the wearer's head
- Fidlock® snap helmet buckle uses magnets to allow you to open and close the buckle with one hand, even when wearing gloves
- Long-hair fleece on liner and ear pads provides optimal warmth and comfort
- Compatible with audio accessories
- All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase. Anon helmets are also backed by a 2-year crash replacement policy.