The Bungle is the all-rounders choice, balancing exceptional comfort with loads of feature whilst maintaining lightweight status. It’s available in four temperature ratings (-4, -7, -10 and -15°C ISO 23537.1 limit of comfort) and small, regular and large sizes. The tapered rectangular shape gives space to move, while the vertical baffle system and draft tubes keep warmth where you need it. The shell is made from durable, water-repellent and highly breathable 10 D Vapour Vent V2 fabric, with a full-length YKK #5 zip and anti-snag locking slider. There’s a separate foot zip so it can be opened fully.
Note: As many of our One Planet sleeping bags are filled to order, it can often take 7 to 10 business days before they are ready to ship.
- Intended use: alpine, bushwalking, camping
- Temperature rating: Comfort 2°; Limit -4°; Extreme -20°
- User height: Small 175cm; Regular 183cm; Large 195cm
- Shoulder circumference: Small 155cm; Regular 160cm; Large 168cm
- Stuff sac size: 6l
- Compressed size: 16x21cm (700-750 fill); 16x20cm (800-850 fill)
- Weight (700-750 fill): Small 771g; Regular 834g; Large 993g
- Weight (800-850 fill): Small 720g; Regular 779g; Large 921g
- Shape: tapered rectangular Baffle construction: vertical baffle system (vertical-horizontal-vertical baffles) with box wall construction
- Zip: YKK #5 with locking slider and anti-snag cover
- Zip configuration: full-length zip with separate, ankle-to-ankle foot zip
- Zip pull: glows in the dark
- Shell fabric: 10-denier Vapour Vent V2. Downproof by construction, highly breathable, with C0, environmentally-friendly water repellent treatment
- Internal fabric: 10-denier Vapour Vent V2. Downproof by construction, highly breathable and naturally water repellent