The Bush Lite combines the ultimate in four-season warmth and weather protection with the luxury of more space. The bags are available in three temperature ratings (-7, -11 and -15°C ISO 23537.1 limit of comfort) and both regular and large sizes. The roomy bag gives more wriggle room, while the vertical baffle system ensures maximum warmth for weight. Made from water-resistant, breathable Pertex Quantum Pro, the shell gives top-end durability, breathability and water resistance at minimum weight. For durability and function, the full-length zip is a YKK #5 with anti-snag cover.
Note: As many of our One Planet sleeping bags are filled to order, it can often take 7-10 days before they are ready to ship.
- Intended use: alpine, bushwalking
- Temperature rating: Comfort -1°; Limit -7°; Extreme -25°
- User height: Regular 185cm; Large 200cm
- Shoulder circumference: Regular 160cm; Large 168cm
- Stuff sac size: 8L
- Compressed size: Regular 19x22cm (700-750 fill) / 19x21cm (800-850 fill); Large 19x24cm (700-750 fill) / 19x23cm (800-850 fill).
- Weight (700-750 fill): Regular 1017g; Large 1076g
- Weight (800-850 fill): Regular 950g; Large 1005g
- Shape: tapered rectangular
- Baffle construction: vertical baffle system (vertical-horizontal-vertical baffles) with box wall construction
- Zip: YKK #5 with locking slider and anti-snag cover
- Zip configuration: full-length zip with separate, ankle-to-ankle foot zip
- Zip side: regular available with RH or LH zip; large with LH zip
- Zip pull: glows in the dark
- Shell fabric: Pertex Quantum Pro® (formerly called Pertex Endurance®)
- Internal fabric: 10-denier Vapour Vent V2. Downproof by construction, highly breathable, with C0, environmentally-friendly water-repellent treatment
- Down loft: available in 700-750 loft or 800-850 loft, both tested by the IDFL
- Down distribution: 55% top, 45% bottom
- Down treatment: DWR (hydrophobic durable water repellency)
- Booster compatible: Quest series boosters
- Compression stuff sack: included
- Storage bag: included