Designed as a quality bag that will last well and pack small for general use and travel, this generous rectangular bag opens into a queen-sized duvet. It’s available in regular size in three temperature ratings (ISO 23537.1 limit of comfort -3, 0 and +3 °C) . We’ve dispensed with a hood, replacing it with a sleeve for your pillow. We’ve used the same top-end materials as in our other bags: highly breathable, tough 15 D Vapour Vent V2 fabric with a full-length YKK #5 zip with anti-snag slider.
Note: As many of our down sleeping bags are filled to order, it can often take 7 to 10 business days before they are ready to ship.
- Intended use: bushwalking, camping, travelling
- Temperature rating: Comfort 7°; Limit 0°; Extreme -10°
- User height: Regular 187cm;
- Shoulder circumference: Regular 160cm;
- Stuff sac size: Regular 4L
- Compressed Size: Small 17x23cm (700-750 fill)
- Weight (700-750 fill): Regular 922g;
- Shape: wide rectangular
- Baffle construction: V-baffles with box wall construction
- Zip: YKK #5 with locking slider and anti-snag cover
- Zip configuration: full-length zip with separate foot zip
- Zip side: RH or LH
- Zip pull: glows in the dark
- Shell fabric: 15-denier Vapour Vent V2. Downproof by construction, highly breathable, with C0, environmentally-friendly water-repellent treatment
- Internal fabric: 15-denier Vapour Vent V2. Downproof by construction, highly breathable, with C0, environmentally-friendly water-repellent treatment
- Down loft: 700-750 loft; tested by the IDFL
- Down distribution: 55% top, 45% bottom
- Down treatment: DWR (hydrophobic durable water repellency)
- Booster compatible: Quest series boosters
- Compression stuff sack: included
- Storage bag: included.