Designed as a quality bag that will last well and pack small for general use and travel, this generous rectangular bag opens into a queen-sized duvet. It’s available in regular size in three temperature ratings (ISO 23537.1 limit of comfort -3, 0 and +3 °C) . We’ve dispensed with a hood, replacing it with a sleeve for your pillow. We’ve used the same top-end materials as in our other bags: highly breathable, tough 15 D Vapour Vent V2 fabric with a full-length YKK #5 zip with anti-snag slider.
Note: As many of our down sleeping bags are filled to order, it can often take 5 to 7 business days before they are ready to ship.
- Wide rectangular shape gives plenty of room
- Unzips to a queen-sized duvet for extra versatility
- Box-wall baffling gives maximum thermal efficiency
- V-baffles block migration of down, keeping it trapped where you need it most
- Differentially cut baffles promote full and complete lofting of down
- Full-length side zip runs from neck to ankle, with independent zip along the bottom of bag. Both are YKK #5 zips with locking sliders and innovative anti-snag covers
- Foot zip runs from ankle to opposite corner allowing full opening for extra ventilation
- Solid crossover between zips prevents draughts
- Selecting azip side is easy: when lying in a sleeping bag, a left-hand zip (LH) is on your left side
- Joined at the zip:full-length zips allow models with compatible left and right zips to be zipped together
- Hydrophobic Down repels water, helping down stay lofty in all conditions.
- Filled with ethically-sourced 700-750 loft
- Hydrophobic Down Water-resistant thread is used to make a durable, well-sealed sleeping bag
- Hang loops on the foot-box allow you to hang, dry and store your sleeping bag easily