The WBA is a lightweight, full-sized pack that lives up to its moniker: it weighs bugger all. The WBA’s 500-denier Cordura body is strong without excess weight and reinforced with 1000-denier in high-wear areas. Features include a floating lid, a Cordura stretch-mesh front pocket for stashing on-the-go items and attachment points for compatible add-ons. A svelte pack that still features our heavy-hauling Exact Fit harness.
The lightweight expedition pack for week-long adventures with a modern approach.
- Exact Fit harness provides unparalleled carrying comfort
- Eight harness sizes available to refine the fit, including a specific women’s model
- Single compartment
- Lightweight 200 gsm canvas fabric
- Canvas-bound seams
- Pack base and high-wear areas are reinforced with 1000-denier nylon
- YKK zippers
- Lid pocket with key clip
- Dual, easy-reach water bottle pockets
- Extendable floating lid
- Alloy hook system for attaching a compatible daypack to the back or front of the rucksack
- Tent pole/snow stake/wand pockets
- External and underlid compression straps
|ATTACHMENT POINTS||COMPATIBLE DAYPACK (FRONT), KEYS, TENT POLES, TREKKING POLES|
|DAYPACK||ANY OF THE DAYPACK SERIES CLIP TO THE FRONT OF THE HARNESS|
|FABRIC||500 DENIER CORDURA NYLON|
|WEIGHT (KG)||2.0 (MEDIUM)|
500-denier Cordura nylon: used on the WBA and Over Shadow, this fabric is lightweight and has an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio. Woven to be resistant to tears, scuffs and abrasions, Cordura has a long working life and has been tested in the world’s toughest environments.