The Osprey Kestrel 28 is a daypack designed to go anywhere and do anything. Fill it with river gear and lash it to the boat or cinch down the StraightJacket™ side compression straps and take it out for a day of desert canyoneering.
The frame transfers the load to a comfortable spacer mesh harness and hipbelt. This innovative suspension system ensures all-day carrying comfort, especially in warm conditions when the Airscape™ mesh backpanel comes into play.
When it comes time to unpack, the main compartment has top loading access to get at your gear without struggle.
Other storage features include top-lid and under-lid zippered pockets, side and front stretch mesh pockets, and two zippered hipbelt pockets.
Along with the extensive pocketry, there are dual front daisy chains and web attachment points on the top lid for anchoring gear to the exterior.
Other useful features include an external hydration sleeve, tuck-away ice tool loops, and Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachments. The entire pack can be shielded from the elements by deploying the integrated raincover.
- Volume: 26L (S/M); 28L (M/L)
- Dimensions: 64H x 30W x 32D cm
- Weight: 1.18kg (S/M); 1.24kg (M/L)
- Main Fabric: 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
- Accent Fabric: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Bottom Fabric: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Durable, comfortable and technically advanced, these packs are ideal for multi-sport enthusiasts
- Adjustable harness provides custom torso fit. *Not included in Kestrel 28
- An integrated raincover protects your gear from foul weather. When the sun returns, it stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack.