The Pathfinder is a must-have deck for your resort quiver. It is fun, maneuverable, easy to ride, and capable of big things. Oered in both low-rise camber for carving and ollie power, and a reverse camber version for a looser, skate-style feel, there is a choice for every rider looking for a board with a performance pedigree and a modest price. Featuring a throwback blunted shape with a shorter tip and tail for decreased swing weight and a time-tested lightweight and durable construction configuration, the Pathfinder emerges as one of the best consumer buys in the game.
- FSC Certified Dual Core: Poppy lightweight Poplar core combined with Beech for increased power and durability.
- Special Blend Fiberglass + Magic Bean Resin: Custom weight Biaxial top / Biaxial bottom = Increased strength and durability. Impregnated with reformulated, high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN RESIN.
- Superdrive Ex Base: The new standard in sintruded base material, this versatile running base is precision forged for high abrasion resistance and a super smooth glide.
- Multitech Level 4 DeepSpace Silkscreen + PAM16000 Topsheet
- Sublimation Base
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 SIdewalls
- Bitter End Deflection Tuning
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts