A modern design for the modern freerider- the QST 92 profile offers an agile and responsive ride, while the lightweight 92mm waist and freeride shape are perfect for cruising the bumps or exploring the side country. Sound like fun to you?
- Playful & Agile: Progression meets shape. We’ve lowered the widest points and lengthened the rocker of the ski in order to bring playfulness and reliability to all types of turns.
- All-mountain versatility: An innovative shape plus 92mm waist make the QST 92 a versatile driver - whether you're chasing fresh snow, dabbling in the moguls, or enjoying fresh corduroy.
- Trustworthy stability: A C/FX carbon backbone and double sidewalls create a powerful ski with strong edge hold. A poplar wood core gives the ski life and responsiveness in all conditions.
- Waist Width 89 - 100
- Double Sidewalls
- C/FX: C/FX is a fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together. It combines the strength, stability, minimal weight of carbon with the increased level of dampening of the flax.
- Full Poplar Woodcore: A full Woodcore construction maximizes liveliness, stability and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations.
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls
- Ti Binding Reinforcement|C/FX