Black Diamond's technical mountaineering axe, the Raven Pro is now lighter and features a slightly angled and ergonomically improved trapezoidal shaft for better grip and more aggressive climbing. The updated pick, adze and spike geometry allows for more secure placements, whether you're kicking steps up Aconcagua or winding through crevasse fields in the Alps, while the investment-cast, polished stainless-steel head provides dependable durability.
- Lightweight trapezoidal, slightly curved aluminum shaft with grooved grip for more control during self-arrest or climbing
- Investment-cast, one-piece stainless-steel head with a tuned aggressive pick and large hole for a carabiner
- Ergonomic head CEN-B certified
- Materials: Aluminum, Stainless Steel Head & Spike
- Weight Without Leash: 13.06 oz (373 g)
- Head: Investment-Cast Stainless steel
- Shaft: Aluminum