Look beyond the hype of merino & discover a superior fabric for adventure: Polartec Power Dry is better wicking, faster drying, markedly more resistant to abrasion & completely impervious to moth damage.
Made from Polartec Power Dry fabric, a highly technical material made from at least 50% recycled content and treated with an odour resistant technology, Polygiene®. Polygiene® anti-bacterial silver salt embedded in the fibres reduces odour causing bacteria for days on end.
Polartec Power Dry fabric is constructed with a patented bi-component weave, the inside has a grid structure that quickly draws moisture off the surface of the skin where it is transported to the outside of the fabric to quickly dissipate on the smooth exterior finish.
The Reactor tops are constructed with cover stitched seams for maximum strength, comfort and minimum bulk.
- Made from Polartec Power Dry High efficiency with superior wicking action and rapid drying
- The fabric contains at least 50% recycled content using Repreve® 100 - a recycled fibre made from 100% post-consumer plastic bottles
- UPF15 sun protection (blocks 93% of UV)
- The fabric is odour resistant using Polygiene®, a bluesign® approved technology
- Contrast cover stitched flat seams enhance strength and comfort
- Comfortable Vee neck design
- Anatomical shaped hemline
- Athletic fit reduces weight and bulk
- Reflective logo