The Atomic Redster Q7 Revoshock C combines Revoshock technology with Atomic’s All-Condition Piste Shape and packages it for intermediate to advanced skiers. Revoshock C absorbs vibration and ski chatter, creating a smooth and responsive ski that thrives in any condition on the groomers. Multi Radius Sidecut encourages you to make whatever turn the terrain demands. Short radius turns will feel snappy and quick, while longer GS arcs will be rock solid whether the piste is morning ice or afternoon slush. An 85mm waist gives you a little more platform for those days where snow conditions change from morning to afternoon. The Power Woodcore, Dura Cap Sidewall construction, and TI Powered Titanal layer keeps the performance predictable and fast.
- Dura Cap Sidewall: Sidewall from base to top sheet, for controlled power transmission and great edge grip. The rounded shape of the Dura Cap is a fantastic durability feature as it picks up fewer dents and dings.
- Revoshock C: Revoshock C eliminates chatter, creating a smooth, stable ride that still handles quick edge-to-edge.
- TI Powered: A Titanal layer above and below the core creates supreme shock absorption, strong running stability and high torsional flex.
- Power Woodcore: A sporty, dynamic ash and poplar woodcore that adds a ton of stability and dampens vibrations at speed.
- All-Condition Piste Shape: A Multi Radius Sidecut and extra width underfoot for maximum stability and confidence-inspiring handling: this All-Condition Piste Shape allows the Q`s to excel in any on-piste conditions.