The Rustler 9 is an all-mountain freeride ski that loves everything the mountain can throw at it. It is founded on two signature concepts, Carbon Flipcore D.R.T Technology and an innovative waist concept: the longer the ski, the wider the waist which gives ambitious freeriders and all-mountain skiers more versatility and float, even on steep terrain. The smooth rocker-camber-rocker profile make it responsive and stable yet super playful in all snow conditions and on any type of terrain. The Rustler 9 is the one-ski quiver for the progressive all-mountain freeride skier.
- Lengths: 164-172-180-188 cm
- Sidecut: 127,5-94-117 mm (180)
- Radius: 14; 15,5; 17; 18,5 m
- Suggested binding: MARKER GRIFFON 13 ID -110
- Rocker profile: Tip-Tail Rocker
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall (QQ) Dynamic Release Technology