Tame the entire trail map with snowboarding's most versatile women's binding. Offering a multi-talented package for all-terrain fun, the Burton Scribe binding remains soft, flexible and responsive no matter what your riding style. Sitting at the sweet spot between power and playfulness, a canted Living Hinge™ hi-back dials in response, while the comfort-centric Reactstrap™ and cushioned baseplate ensure that the ride is smooth and surefooted. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex™ or pair the EST® model with a board featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability. No matter which one you choose, you'll experience more underfoot flex than any competitor binding, plus cloud-like cushioning to soften every inch of the mountain.
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component Baseplate Construction, 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite, Re:Flex™
- HI-BACK: Single-Component Canted Hi-Back Construction, MicroFLAD™
- ANKLE STRAP: Reactstrap™
- TOE STRAP: Supergrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Smooth Glide™ Buckles
- CUSHIONING: Re:Flex™ FullBED Cushioning System
- BURTON WARRANTY: Burton Binding Warranty Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste