The Ultra-Sil™ Compression Dry Sack compresses bulky squishable gear and keeps it dry inside your pack.
Made from Ultra-Sil™ 30D CORDURA® Nylon fabric with an eVent® fabric base, the air can be rolled out but can’t get back in. We retained all the clever functionality of the original compression dry sack, with all the lightweight touches of our Ultra-Sil® technology.
It’s an ideal option for use inside a backpack during longer lightweight hikes, adventure travels, cycle touring and any activity where you need to maximise pack space by compressing your bulky items to one-third of their volume while keeping it dry. It employs waterproof seams, a non-wicking roll-top closure and is super lightweight.
- Ultra-Sil® 30D siliconised high-tenacity Cordura® nylon fabric for exceptional strength
- Ultra-Sil® fabric has a 2,000mm waterhead
- Waterproof seams, double stitched and fully tape sealed
- Waterproof and air permeable eVent fabric base
- Hypalon closure does not wick moisture
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Air compresses out, water cannot get in
- 40% lighter than the 70D Compression Dry Sack