An industry first for freeride-touring, and performance boot-fit perfection. Backcountry, ski-touring, or for a low-volume custom fit boot, this sock is a game-changer. Unmatched ankle compression fit for zero slippage minimizes the chances of heel/ankle rub and blisters. This is the ultimate freeride ski-touring base line set-up. Engineered usage of Nanoglide anti-friction teflon/PTFE yarn in the heel and ankle - further improved heel/ankle comfort and blister prevention when touring.
- Graduated TRUE-Compression - best fit, best feel, reduced foot numbness.
- Optimized Dissent engineered bootfit - thin, unpadded, race fit, for the most direct and consistent feel possible.
- Designed for custom boots/footbeds/liners.
- Engineered technical yarns and knit - provides capillary action, and exceptional moisture management. Unlike other socks (wool or synthetic), the Ski Pro Fit Compression Tour maintains a perfect fit when wet, critical for all day comfort and blister prevention.
- Graduated compression reduces foot and leg fatigue.
- Unrivaled memory and shape retention for the ultimate fit, wash after wash.
- Constructed using the best technologies available, using high needle-count machines, for exceptional feel and quality.